In the rare case that your earbuds are unresponsive you need to reset/re-boot the earbuds.
Make sure that you have the charging case close by to wake-up the earbuds after the reset.
- Press the button of the earbud for 15 seconds
- After 5 seconds the earbud will flash in blue, keep pressing the button
- After 15 seconds you will see a solid orange light, the reset is done
- Place the earbud into the charging case to wake it up
With the free of charge Conversation Clear app you can set your sound profile and adjust the key settings to enjoy all the benefits. Download it on Apple Store or Google Play.
Before you can use the earbuds and the charger you need to wake them up.
Make sure that the earbuds are placed in the charging case and connect the charging case to a power supply to wake up the charging case and the earbuds.
The Conversation Clear Plus (ConCPlus1) offer three different controls on the earbuds.
Right earbud – Increase volume
Left earbud – Lower volume
Long press (2 seconds)
Right earbud – Change to Communication, Clarity Boost
Left earbud – Change to Relax
Right earbud – Start smart assistant
Left earbud – Play/pause streaming
The charging case can be charge with the provided USB cable.
The LED will provide you the information about the charging level of the charging case.
Note: A full charge can take up to 3 hours.
For the best sound quality, wearing comfort, and a secure fit, the earbuds must be inserted correctly into the ear.
1. Look for the side marking (L=left, R=right) printed on each earbud and choose the correct side.
3. With the dome pointing towards your ear canal and down, gently insert the earbud.
4. Rotate the earbud until the “retention finger” sits firmly and comfortably in the bowl of the ear.
1. Ensure that the Bluetooth is switched on your Bluetooth device
2. Press the push button on both earbuds for 4 seconds
3. Both LED’s on the earbuds start to blink blue, the “ConCPlus1” will be shown in the list of devices on your Bluetooth device
4. Select “ConCPlus1” to complete the pairing process. Depending on the phone, you might need to confirm the pairing process again
5. The earbuds are now paired and can be used with your Bluetooth device
Note: You only need to carry out the pairing process with a new device once. After the initial pairing, re-connection happens automatically.
Put the earbuds in your ears when the phone rings. If you are already wearing them, you will hear the ringtone directly in the earbuds.
- Use a short press or double-tap to answer the call.
- Use a long press (>2 seconds) to reject the call.
- End the call with a long press (>2 seconds), double tap or on your phone
- For applications such as WhatsApp, the call must be answered on your phone.
- During a phone call, the Conversation Clear app cannot be used to control the earbuds.
During the telephone call
- Ambient balance control: Short press of the earbud button (right = louder, left = softer)
- If you remove both earbuds from your ears, the call will be transferred to your phone.
For the best sound quality, wearing comfort and secure fit it is important to use the right size of ear adapters and ear fins.
The earbuds come with the size L ear adapters and the size M ear fins already mounted.
In the packaging you will find 2 more sizes of ear adapters (S, M) and two more sizes of ear fins (S, L).
Note: It is very important that the ear adapters seal you properly from the outside noise, to ensure the best performance.
Insert the earbuds in the charger
The LED will provide you information about the charging level of the earbuds.
Note: A full charge can take up to 3 hours
Sorry we are unable to fulfill your request.
You can only add to the cart.